You need to put 3 tablespoons of black tea and 3 teaspoons of cardamom seeds into 1.5 liters of water.
You can add 250 ml of milk to a fine consistency.
After you boil your water thoroughly, you can put all the ingredients into it.
Stir in boiling water for 10-15 minutes, stir a few times and start to filter.
Then you can drink as you wish.
Benefits of Cardamom Tea
Cardamom with essential oil contains active excipients. Thanks to this feature, it is preferred as an aphrodisiac in many countries. The treatment of celiac disease is used in many countries, especially China, to benefit from the treatment of the disease. It is extremely effective in diarrhea, digestive problems and parasites.
- It is effective against colon cancer.
- It is effective in relieving the spasm and cramps which is one of the problems in the stomach.
- Stimulates stomach pain.
- It is good for reflux and removes the negative effects of reflux disease.
- It removes bad breath and it is good for oral health.
- Eliminates the feeling of bloating and edema in the body throws.
- It stimulates the mind and accelerates the healing process in the treatment of respiratory diseases such as bronchitis and asthma.
- Eliminates the feeling of nausea and vomiting from timelessness.
(Risks!)Side Effects of Cardamom Tea
It is not recommended to use mother and pregnant women who are breast-feeding cardamom tea.
Very rarely, the stomach can also cause sensitivity.
Apart from this, people who are sensitive to gallbladder use are not recommended.
Persons with allergies to effective plants such as cardamom should take a test before using the cardamom tea.
Not to cause any allergic reactions.