Tamarind, also known as ‘persimmon’, is a fruit rich in antioxidants that fight bacteria and viruses. So what is tamarind, what are the benefits of tamarind ?
Tamarind tree has an average life of 150 years and gives dark chestnut-colored fruit. Thanks to the components in the tamarind fruit, it improves the health of the heart, makes it easier to lose weight, is good for constipation and fights harmful bacteria and viruses.
Here are the great benefits of the tamarind from joint pain to mouth sores …
BENEFITS OF TAMARIND
- Tamarind is a very powerful antioxidant. It prevents damage to the cells by fighting free radicals.
- A bowl of tamarind meets 28% of the daily magnesium requirement.
- Helps to treat ulcers; because there is a reducing effect of gastric acid secretion in the ulcer.
- Reduces bad cholesterol rates, regulates blood pressure. This is a very effective food for heart health.
- It is very useful for the digestive system and is useful for constipation.
- It is used in skin treatments. It is a color inducer against stains and freckles in the skin.
- It is a highly effective fruit for the immune system. It acts as a drug for bronchitis and eye inflammations. It should be consumed abundantly especially in winter and seasons.
- Tamarind self oil fights bacteria and viruses, creating a strong defense mechanism against respiratory-borne diseases.
- Tamarind water is used to treat eye diseases and dry eyes.
- It has been shown to be effective on joint pain.
- It is good for mouth sores when used as mouthwash.
- It is good for ulcer because it reduces the acid secretion in the stomach.
- It provides relief in gout and joint inflammation.